311 City Services

Non-Emergency City Services

Some common requests you are able to report on 311 include, but are not limited to:

  • Pothole Complaints
  • Missed Garbage Pickup
  • Garbage Cart Maintenance
  • Rat Abatement
  • Sign Repairs
  • Graffiti Removal
  • Pet Wellness Checks
  • Ice and Snow Removal
  • Building Violations
  • Fly Dumping

Residents can make a new request, check the status of existing requests by dialing 311, by downloading the CHI311 App or at https://311.chicago.gov

The 25th Ward office is also available to help residents report and follow-up on any pending requests. Please have your service request number ready (SR23-XXXXXXXX)!

Scroll to Top